Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Furbaby Contest!!

We all love our little furbabie's right?  They are sweet and cuddly, big and small, fluffy and furry.  They lift up our spirits when we are down, give us kisses when we need them, they help us keep up our exercise routines and they are our constant companions...  Our pets are such a huge part of our lives, in fact most of us consider them family members!  So why not have a giveaway contest featuring our furbabies?  I thought it was a great idea!  Disclaimer here, honestly I didn't think this up all myself :)  I have been racking my little brain trying to come up with a good giveaway contest when one of my fellow etsian's Heather , graciously let me "steal" her furbaby contest. 


This is one of my fur babies, our black lab Chevy.  I am working on getting a good picture of our german shepard Madison, however she is a bit camera shy :)

So are you ready for the rules and details??

You enter your cutest, funniest or favorite photo of Dino or Tiger.  I'll post them all on my Facebook fan page . People will vote for their favorite photo by "liking" the photo.  In the end the photo with the most votes wins!  As Jenn says, "easy peasy lemon squeezy"!!  So I am sure you want to know what the prize will be huh?  I will be giving away one of my fabulous Booty Bags!  And since each of us has our own sense of style and color the winner gets to pick their favorite Booty Bag from my etsy shop as their winning prize :)  I know there are only five Booty Bags in the shop right now, but remember I have an upcoming photo shoot with Jenn and will be uploading soooo many more after that!

How to enter:

E-mail me a photo of your furbaby to eclectiquebutterfly@gmail.com with Furbaby Contest as the subject line.  Please resize the picture so it is no larger than 1000 pixels.

Please include your pet's name or nickname and location.  This information will be included in the caption under the photo as well as the owner's first name, just trying to make it easier for your friends to vote for you! 

Deadline to enter your photos is midnight on Saturday, November 13, 2010.  The photos will be uploaded to my Facebook fan page in the album "Furbaby Contest".

Details:

Voting will begin on Monday, November 15, 2010 and run until Wednesday, November 24, 2010 at midnight.  Winner will be announced on Thanksgiving Day :)

Once all the photos are up, share the album with all your Facebook friends and encourage them to vote for YOUR furbaby by liking his or her individual photo.  A person will need to "like" my fan page before they can "like" individual photos.  In keeping with Facebook's Terms of Use, "Liking" my fan page is NOT a requirement to enter, it is only required if you want to vote in the contest.

Rules:

By entering this contest, you agree to comply with the following rules :

This contest is only open to residents of the USA or Canada.  If the winner does not have a mailing address in either of those countries, the prize will go to the entry with the next highest amount of votes.

This contest is open to FUR babies.  This means the pet must have FUR or HAIR or be FUZZY!   I don't want to see pictures of your pet snake Henry or your Siamese fighting fish...  It's not that I don't like those kinds of pets, we are just looking for the furry ones this time around, sorry!

One entry per person per pet, to a maximum of THREE total entries per person.  In other words, if you have 10 furry little critters, you can only send me pictures of 3 of them.  Pets in Heaven count too.  If you beloved pet is no longer with us, please feel free to enter him or her into the contest, after all they are still your furbaby :)

This is a cute pet contest, not a photography contest.  The picture does not need to be taken you.  It could have been snapped by the hubby, the kids or your sister at the last family gathering.  What matters is that your pet is adorable and you are the owner.

Prize:

Prize will be accepted AS IS, no substitutions or cash allowance.  Winner will be responsible for all duties and taxes.  This applies to Canadian residents only and it's not likely you will be charged as the package will be marked as "gift". 

Winner will get to pick ONE BOOTY BAG from my Etsy shop :)  The Booty Bags are all one of a kind and very unique.  Because we each have our own sense of style and color, I will be allowing the winner to handpick their prize from my shop.  And have no fear, even though there are only five Booty Bags in the shop right now, I have several more that will be uploaded after my photo shoot within the next week. The Booty Bags retail at $42 and will be an ongoing topic of discussion and source of compliments!

So hurry up and get those photos entered!  I can't wait to see all of your pets!!

Jules

1 comment:

  1. Chevy's adorable!! ^.^ Fun idea for a giveaway - I'll have to look through my albums.

    ReplyDelete