Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Breast Cancer Awareness...

Not sure if you all remember that I attended an event in late October for Breast Cancer Awareness, put on by my lovely friend Brandi :)  Anywho...  she just sent me some photos of that night!  I wish we had gotten a picture taken together, I am actually kinda bummed about that now that I think about it!  The pictures were taken by Jessie and turned out super cute!




 This little booth set up is usually what it looks like when I attend a farmers market.  There will be lots of changes for the BIG event on Thanksgiving weekend :)  Already I have so many more purses than pictured here and hoping to have even more for the event.  The countdown has begun and I am really hoping that I can keep up with my self imposed expectations!!

Have a great day!

Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment