Saturday, November 27, 2010

Home from the show :)

I've got tired feet, some new friends and a little bit of extra cash in my pocket from my first big show.  Life may finally now return to some sort of "routine"...  The booth looked amazing, my husband really outdid himself with my picket fence displays and the booty bags looked so cute all lined up.

I am hoping to get into a few more shows in the next couple of weeks, the buzz on the street this weekend was that there are openings at Craftapalooza in a few weeks and also at the Livingston fairgrounds next weekend.  So I will be leaving you with some pictures of the booth and a quote one of my friends posted on facebook. 

"Beauty captures the attention, Creativity captures the heart and personality captures the soul."  unknown








No comments:

Post a Comment