Saturday, November 20, 2010

Sola Cafe

A few weeks back I met with Tiffany Lach at Sola Cafe about having my bags on consignment there after my big show next week.  The meet was incredibly fast (the bags speak for themself in person) and I was on my way out the door with a handshake agreement and a pumpkin spice latte in 15 minutes!  Not to mention that I sold a bag in the lobby before I ever got to meet with Tiffany!  I am over the moon excited about my bags being on consignment there, and my decision to approach Tiffany was cemented as earlier this week she was given the Prospera Business Networks 2010 Women Entrepreneur of the Year award!!  Since this article came out in the local newspaper her business has been booming even more!

If you are a local and haven't experienced Sola Cafe yet, stop by and see them at the corner of Kagy and South 3rd just down from the Museum of the Rockie.  The food is funky and eclectic (like me!) but amazing and very local.  Plus her pumpkin cheesecake is to die for!

Have a super Saturday :)

Jules

P.S.  Thanks so much Kate for turning me on to Sola in the first place!

No comments:

Post a Comment