Monday, October 4, 2010

Monday's over :)

Someone please tell me why I thought it would be a good idea to change my blogger template tonight?  All because I wanted "something new".  Well I am not sure if I like the new look or not, I'll betcha I change it again soon :)

I did make it outside with the camera this morning for new pictures of the booty bags!  I love these bags :)  Each one has such character and charm.   Hmmm, I wonder what those jeans could tell us if they could talk!  Every one of them is an original and these pictures are just the tip of the ice berg my friends!  I have already sold around 25 of these handbags locally and to a few friends in WY and WA and have at least that many more in various stages of the design process.  Right now, it's just these three that have actually made it from the beginning to the end and finally onto my etsy shop.

Too see all of the pictures head on over to my  Facebook fan page or to my Etsy shop

Have a great night every one :)

Jules




No comments:

Post a Comment