Thursday, September 30, 2010

It's getting closer!

I have been sewing like a mad woman lately.  Just picture this, a crazy woman with wild curly hair hunched over her sewing table, thimble on her finger as she whip stitches the bottoms of booty bags in place.  Post it notes lay everywhere and she has a pen behind her ear for easy access in case she has a brainstorm idea that she needs to jot down (cause it's likely that she will forget what she just thought of in 30 seconds!)  Visions of fabric patterns, color ideas and which thrift shop she hasn't been to in the last 10 days float around her head as she pins a liner into a booty bag...  That is what my life has been filled with lately :) 

It's good though and I am excited to launch my etsy shop.....  THIS SATURDAY!!!!

So enough for now, cause I have work to do, I can't be seen here slacking off now can I?

Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment