Monday, January 3, 2011

Back at it :)

I've got a bit of catching up to do folks!  December just flew by a little faster than I had intended and I fell behind.  My darling hubby and I celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary in December, as well as me getting sick for almost two weeks and then the holidays were upon us :)

For Christmas eve, my older son and his wife spent the night as we did a non-traditional Christmas eve dinner of Chinese food followed by Christmas breakfast in the morning.  We had already decided that since times were a little lean, that we were just going to do a small gift and play the white elephant game with them.  However, Roy and I were a little mischevious with a cash windfall that happened along, and bought the kids some gifts.  We waited until after everyone had gone to bed and then snuck out to the living room to stash the gifts under the tree.  It was wonderful to see the looks of surprise on their faces the next morning :)

New Years eve was spent pretty much the same way, hanging out with the kids and playing  Loaded Questions.   We highly recommend this game to anyone and everyone!  We have never laughed this much playing a game with the kids!!!

So that's it for a quick catch up.  I'll be back with some more soon :)

Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment